1. Go to Google Bookmarks.
2. On the bottom left, click "Export bookmarks"
3. Save the bookmarks file to a file on your hard drive.
4. Go back to this page.
5. Click 'Choose File' and select the saved bookmarks file.
6. Click 'Convert' (it might take a while!)
7. 'Download KML file' button will appear along with a conversion log.
The humble app is provided 'as is'. Hope it's helpful. :) In case of any problems please shoot an email to razamanaz1( )list.ru.
For further KML conversion you might want to use GPS Visualizer
Last Update: 10 NOV 2015.